Your donation will make an immediate difference in the life of a child by giving them the freedom to hop on a bike and go! 100% of donations go towards the annual bike purchase. A new bike costs just $118. Donation can be made:
Online using our secure online donating system. Just click the link below.
Help Us Reach Our 2021 Goal of 350+ Bikes. Every dollar makes a difference!
Mail a tax deductible check made out to Triangle Spokes Group and send to:
Triangle Spokes Group
Attn: Ashley Wilson DeWeese
725 Manchester Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Contact Us if you would like more information on how to volunteer or become a partner.
Interested in Corporate Sponsorship?
Looking for a great way for your company to get involved and make a difference in a child’s life? By partnering with the Triangle Spokes Group, you can give back to the community and feel great knowing that a child will be able to get out and ride a bike around their community and experience the sense of freedom and joy a bike brings.
If you’re interested in learning more about how your company can make the most of a sponsorship contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 919.454.8173 | 919.539.2238 or simply fill out the Corporate Sponsorship form and we’ll get in contact with you.
Or if you would simply like to donate now, click the button below
Corporate Sponsor Interest
The families and children in the Triangle area need your help. Every year the Salvation Army gets request for thousands of bikes so we still fall far short of providing every child their #1 gift request – a shiny new bike! You though can help us exceed our goals and here are some ideas how.
Here are some different fundraising ideas:
- Instead of Christmas or Birthday gifts ask your friends and family to donate a bike to a less fortunate child. You can request that a follow up card be sent out by TSG or we can send the cards to you for you to send out to let your families and friends know your good intentions.
- Have your company or organization conduct a bake sale, car wash, golf outing, road race or bike race with proceeds going towards donating bikes.
- Ask for a $1 donation to participate in a casual dress day at the office.
- Host a garage sale with the proceeds going to TSG.
- Keep a change jar in the house and as it gets full, take it in, roll it up and donate the money to TSG.
- Have a potluck lunch where employees could pay $5 per plate, with the proceeds going to the bike fund.
- Place a bicycle in the lobby with a sign describing your company’s involvement and asking visitors and vendors to make a donation.
- Develop interoffice challenges to raise the most money.
- Make an individual donation to buy a bike for a child this Christmas.
- Have a themed party (St. Patrick’s Day, Kentucky Derby, New Year’s, Birthday, etc) and incorporate raising money for the Triangle Spokes Group into the theme or celebration. See how one group turned there Kentucky Derby Party into a Triangle Spokes Group fundraising and more amazing stories here: Real Stories!
All funds raised throughout the Triangle Spokes Group are tax deductible donations and remain in the Triangle Area. The Triangle Spokes Group contributes to the Salvation Army which is a 501(c) (3) organization.
Looking to Donate a Used Bicycle?
Are you looking to donate gently used bicycles in Raleigh, Wake Forest, Cary, Chapel Hill or Durham? Triangle Spokes Group only raises funds to purchase shiny new bicycles, however we have great partners in the community that will accept your gently used bicycles. Click on the images to learn more about each of these organizations and how to reach them.
If you are interested in donating money to purchase a new bicycle for children here in the Triangle, click here. $118 covers the cost of a new bicycle, helmet and assembly. 100% of donations goes toward the purchase of bikes for the children.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Please feel free to contact the Triangle Spokes Group with any questions, donations, ideas, thoughts or interest in volunteering.